HMS. Vengeance Cutter Crest
The below crest was located on the front port side motor cutter of HMS. Vengeance and was 'liberated' while the ship was on loan to the Royal Australian Navy, between November 1952 and August 1955.
The crest has recently been returned to the UK and will be handed over to the HMS. Vengeance Association at the 2005 annual reunion. The crest is mounted and inset on Australian red gum wood.